Different Applications for DTF Printing
Direct Transfer Film (DTF) printing is a new method of printing that extends the capability of Direct to Garment printing by allowing images to be transferred to many different types of garment materials.
DTF printing is an advanced printing method that will allow t shirt printing shops to offer low minimum orders while providing top quality prints.
DTF Printing Allows You To Create:
- T-shirts. Most businessman start printing business from T-shirt printing. Because the market of T-shirt printing is stable, low cost and high profit, large amount order could be done in a short time.
- Pockets of garment. Printing on pockets is not easy, need precise size, and attached perfectly, and looks vivid, DTF printing could match that.
- Hats. There are various fabrics and styles hats, increases the difficulty of printing, easily damaged the hats when printing. DTF printing makes it possible to print logos and designs on challenging shapes hats.
- Tags. Tags printing is common in apparel companies, and DTF printing could meet the various tags needs.
- Pants. The same as T-Shirts and other apparel, DTF printing allows logos and designs to be printed on shorts or pants.
- Shoes & bags & socks. DTF printing is suitable for denim, leather, canvas, polyester, cotton, etc.
- Umbrella & mouse pad. There are no limitations to what DTF printing can create in terms of garments and apparel.
DTF technology is used to create printed apparel of all kinds from shirts to hats to pants and more. DTF printing could transfer any kind of patterns including artwork, photographs, logos, designs, and more than fabric, which is not only limited to apparel.