- Print head: 2*EPSON XP600
- Printing Speed: 4.5sqm/h
- Print Width: 30cm(12 inch)
- Ink: 4C+W or 6C+W Pigment Ink
- Ink Color: 6 Color Printing
- RIP Software: Maintop, Photoprint
A3 Pro DTF Printer with powder shaking machine which taking the textile decorative industry to a new level. Textek is one of the most professional manufacturers in China, provides best performance A3 DTF printers with minimum maintenance.
Feature of A3 Pro DTF Printer
- 6 Color Printing. Multi-color printing makes more vivid and richer colors.
- White Ink Stirring and Circulation. White ink stirring to prevent white ink from depositing and clogging and prolong the service life of the print head.
- Dual EPSON XP600 Print Head. Dual EPSON XP600 print head ensures a stabler and higher efficiency.
- Automatic Powder Shaker Machine. The powder shaker machine is labor-saving, material-saving and space-saving.
- Environmentally Friendly. Waste ink tank is convenient for discharge of waste ink, and ensures maximum cleanliness and no pollution.
- Ink Shortage Alarm. It will alarm when ink is below a certain level, reminding user to add ink.
|Model||Tk-A3 Pro (A3 DTF Printer)|
|Nozzle Model||2*Epson XP600|
|Printing Speed||High-speed Mode||4.5㎡/h|
|Color||4C+W or 6C+W ( Lc Lm or Fluorescent as Optional )|
|Printing Format||300mm (12 inch)|
|Media Transfer||Paper Tension|
|Heating Device||Front and Back Heating|
|Ink Road System||Automatic Ink Supply, White Ink Circulating and Stirring|
|Power Electric Supply||110V/220V 50-60HZ|
|Working Environment||Temperature 10-38℃ Humidity 40-70ph|
|Area of Whole Machine||160*110*70cm|
A3 Pro DTF Step by Step Printing Process
- Design Pattern. Use Maintop, Photo print software to design your pattern.
- Print Your Design. Adjust the printer parameters in the RIP software and use our printer and ink to print your pattern.
- Powdering. Turn on the switch of the powder shaking machine, the machine will automatically powdering, and dry and fix the color.
- Heat Press. Use a heat press machine, set the temperature and time to transfer.
What Else Is DTF Included?
You will need 8 things: DTF printer, DTF printer ink, DTF PET film, DTF powder, Powder shaker machine, Curing Oven, RIP software, and a heat press. We provide all of these:
- Printer (described above)
- Ink: The inks used by a DTF printer are different from conventional ones. DTF pigment inks are water-based and four colors, cyan, magenta, yellow and black with the addition of an extra color, white. White ink is the necessary component of this method, and is used as a base on which the color design is printed and gives the possibility of the correct application of the glue on the design. We also offer fluorescent color. Our ink is 1kg/bottle, shelf life 1 year, 99% purity.
- Film: A DTF printer definitely needs PET film. These are essentially specially coated transparencies, on which the design is initially printed before being transferred to the fabric. Our PET film is 60cm & 30cm*100m/roll, shelf life 3 years.
- Powder: DTF powder has been specifically formulated for use with DTF printing. Our powders offer superb adherence, great wash ability. It is white, optional weight 25kg/bag, 1kg/bag, 2kg/bag, shelf life 3 years.
- Powder shaker machine: DTF powder shaker machine is suitable for T-shirt printing. powder shaker machines are usually used with DTF transfer printer and hot melt powder, stable, dry thoroughly. It has the effects of no cracking, no foaming, no ink spillage, no edge seepage, and even powder shaking. High productivity, multiple functions: loose powder, shake powder, drying, exhaust, cleaning, winding, etc.
- Curing Oven: This is a small industrial oven used to melt the printer’s hot melt powder and then place it on the transfer film. Alternatively, you can use a hot press to achieve this function. However, it helps if you use a hot press in a contactless mode.
- Heat Press Machine: This device helps transfer the printed image from your film to the desired surface or fabric. You can also use this machine to melt powder on your DTF film.
- RIP software: Maintop, Photo print